In today’s hiring environment, employers need all the visibility they can get for their open positions. Social networks have become an integral part of the job search for the majority of seekers.
- 79% of candidates use social media as part of their job search. In fact, many regard social media information as being even more valuable than job board listings, or the company’s career pages.
- 91% of employers are using social media to help reach candidates.
- The majority of LinkedIn members use the site during business hours. You’ll get the best visibility with the Social Network, which distributes to these sites, as well as Twitter.
With the Social Network, your jobs will reach a wide range of relevant candidates, leveraging the sites job seekers of all demographics turn to first: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Reach more candidates via social networks. Your open position will be amplified further by social sharing.
- Promote your employer brand by creating an active and visible presence on social sites.
- Reduce cost-per-hire and average time to hire.
Social Network distribution includes 30 days’ promotion on the following sites:
- LinkedIn: your job will be distributed to your company’s LinkedIn profile page, and will be discoverable via search.
- Twitter: your job will be tweeted via NationWideJobSearch’s Twitter account. Tweets will include job type and job category hashtags, such as #healthcarejob, #salesjobs, etc., in addition to various job related hashtags like #jobs, #jobsearch and #newjobs.
- Important note: please make your company name visible in job postings (i.e., not Confidential) when using the Social Network. LinkedIn will not be able to display your job if you keep it confidential.
Information sources: Glassdoor, Society for Human Resource Managers, Talent Works, Intl.
Contact The Missoulian Ad Sales 406-523-5236